Financial Aid/ Hardship
- Abilities Expo hosts events that bring together helpful products and services
- The Amputee Coalition dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for amputees and their families, improving patient … National Limb Loss Resource Center. 900 East Hill Avenue, Suite 390, Knoxville, TN 37915 Office Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday Toll-Free: 888/267-5669
Contact TWC Vocational Rehabilitation Inquiries – Call: 512-936-640 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, include your name, phone and address including city, state and ZIP code.
- Limbs for Life Foundation** can help fund lower limb prosthetic care https://www.limbsforlife.org/ 9604 N. May Avenue Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Toll Free: 888/235-5462
- Diabetes Association Central South Texas 7670 Woodway Dr #230 Houston, TX 77063 Tele: (713)977-7706
- National Odd Shoe Exchange – non-profit organization that is a source of footwear for those requiring single shoes or pairs of differing sizes. Many have this need due to injury, disease or genetic disorders.
Resources for Children (and Their Caregivers)
- The Inner Wheel USA Foundation** provides myoelectric prostheses to children
- Helping Hands Foundation –
- International Child Amputee Network
- The Jordan Thomas Foundation** offers support to children who experience limb loss due to traumatic injury
- Shriners Hospitals for Children** provides care, including prosthetic care, to children up to age 18 based on medical need, regardless of the family’s ability to pay
Resources for Veterans
- Angel Wings for Veterans helps secure transportation to clinical care
- Gary Sinise Foundation
- The Independence Fund**
- Wounded Warrior Project
- The Veteran’s Administration
Resources for Extra Funds
- Care Credit – GE Money Company that offers low-interest payment plans.
- Various Church Organizations & Civic Clubs – such as Church groups, Community clubs
- Banks/Financial Institutions – Equity loans or loans secured by collateral may help.
- Local Non-Profit Agencies/Foundations – United Way Or Salvation Army for local agencies